Nation First Academy, Pune is one of the few SSB training institutes with a dedicated and experienced team of DIPR qualified Assessors who have served extensively at various SSB Centres all over India. We have Assessors who are Ex SSB President, Interviewing Officer, GTO and Psychologist from the Armed Forces. The curriculum for this course is designed to improve the personality of the candidates rather than make them cram up answers and reactions. The personality traits of each individual are analysed critically and grooming modulated accordingly. The problem solving skills of the candidates are sharpened to meet the requirements of the assigned tasks at SSB. We guide students to become successful and make their career as officers in the Defence Forces.
A Training Session
Watch this video to get a glimpse into one of our training sessions:
- All candidates are given several practice sessions of the screening test including Verbal, Non-Verbal Reasoning and PPDT.
- Personal attention is given to all participants to help them realize their weak areas and set them on the path to consciously improve their overall personality for success at SSB.
- All psychological tests are analysed and explained while building the individual's story writing skills and retaining original ideas.
- Special emphasis is given on English language fluency and personality development of the candidates.
- Candidates are exposed to a number of GDs, GPE test and other outdoor tasks through scale models with extensive group exposure and on the spot corrective feedback.
- Each candidate undergoes a behavioural interview on the same lines as SSB.
- We believe in the mantra of “Be yourself and be the best of yourself” to ensure that proper guidance does not kill originality while leading to exponential improvement in performance.
How Coaching Helps
Our programme is designed to give candidates a feel of a full dress rehearsal of an SSB session.
This training module helps the candidate in following ways:
- Provide opportunity to practise in near real time environment.
- Opportunity for candidates to participate in a group and experience group dynamics. This cannot be achieved at home.
- The response/performance is commented upon and corrected by expert Psychologists, GTOs and Interviewing Officers. Their feedback is eye-opening.
- The candidate learns from the behavior and performances of the peer group.
- Personal interview by the Interviewing Officer can never be experienced on your own.
The total fees for the entire 2-week duration of the course are
INR 12,000/- .
A fee concession of 50% will be given to wards of martyrs of Armed Forces.
- Fresh batch for SSB coaching starts every Monday.
- Candidates must report before 09:15 AM on every Monday.
Items to be Carried by all Candidates
- ID proof
- 2 passport size photographs
Hostel facility is available for outstation candidates, at an additional cost. For details, please take a look at the Accommodation page.